MU23L11-13 Kashke Drive Farmington
MU23L11-13 Kashke Drive, Farmington ME 04938
11762 - Picturesque lot just outside of Downtown Farmington. Kashke Drive is a paved public street, with public water, and underground power and telephone lines. The grassy lot is mowed twice yearly and is screened from neighbors. Trees include pine, apple, oak, and spruce. Substantial possible garden spots. Owner financing to qualified buyers.
Listing Courtesy of Allied Realty
- Map / LotU23 / 11-13
- Book / Page2361 / 300
- Waste Water DisposalSoil Test Available
- ElectricOn Site, Underground
- GasNo Gas
- SiteLevel, Rolling/Sloping, Well Landscaped
- LocationNear Shopping, Near Town
- Parking1 - 4 Spaces
- Changes Last CheckedMonday, December 5, 2022, 3:43 PM
- IDX Listing UpdatedFriday, May 27, 2022, 11:44 AM
Anne Erwin Sotheby's International Realty participates in MREIS' Maine Internet Data Exchange (Maine IDX) program, allowing us to display other Maine IDX Participants' listings. This website does not display complete listings. Certain listings of other real estate brokerage firms have been excluded.