Lot-3 Off Loon Lane Wesley
Lot-3 Off Loon Lane, Wesley ME 04686
Pristine waterfront lot on Little Seavey Lake with crystal clear water and whispering pines on 2 +\- acres. Mature pine trees throughout the property. This lot is on a peninsula and perched up just above the lake which makes for excellent views. West facing to allow plenty of afternoon sun and beautiful sunsets. Relax and take in your surroundings in this private setting. Power will be run close to the lot for added convenience. The driveway is negotiable. Great lake for canoeing, kayaking or boating. Excellent outdoor recreation area. ATV right from the property.
Listing Courtesy of Acres Away, Inc.
- Map / Lot1 / P\O 8-1
- Book / Page2857 / 233
- Waste Water DisposalNone, Septic Needed, Soil Test Available
- WaterNone, Well Needed on Site
- ElectricOn Site
- GasNo Gas
- SiteRolling/Sloping, Wooded
- ParkingNo Parking
- RoadsDead End, Gravel/Dirt, Private
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water Body NameLittle Seavey
- ViewScenic, Trees/Woods
- Recreational WaterLake/Fresh Water
- Neighborhood Association Fee$175 - Annually
- Changes Last CheckedThursday, December 1, 2022, 8:14 PM
- IDX Listing UpdatedSunday, October 16, 2022, 2:06 PM
Anne Erwin Sotheby's International Realty participates in MREIS' Maine Internet Data Exchange (Maine IDX) program, allowing us to display other Maine IDX Participants' listings. This website does not display complete listings. Certain listings of other real estate brokerage firms have been excluded.