63 Main Street Lincoln
63 Main Street, Lincoln ME 04457
12,000 +/- square feet building with 3 full floors of space and a full basement. Located in the heart of downtown Lincoln, this building has had multiple uses throughout the years. Prior location of the Lincoln Town Office. The space, ample parking on Main Street and limitless possibilities. make this property an opportunity waiting for you.
Listing Courtesy of ERA Dawson-Bradford Co.
- Book / Page14277 / 928
- Waste Water DisposalPublic Sewer
- Heat SystemHot Water
- Heat FuelOil
- ElectricOn Site
- GasNo Gas
- BasementFinished, Full
- FloorsCarpet, Other, Wood
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- LocationBusiness District, Downtown, Near Shopping, Office Park
- Parking5 - 10 Spaces
- Changes Last CheckedMonday, December 5, 2022, 3:43 PM
- IDX Listing UpdatedTuesday, December 28, 2021, 2:42 PM
Anne Erwin Sotheby's International Realty participates in MREIS' Maine Internet Data Exchange (Maine IDX) program, allowing us to display other Maine IDX Participants' listings. This website does not display complete listings. Certain listings of other real estate brokerage firms have been excluded.