56 Gray Road Gray
56 Gray Road, Gray ME 04039
High visibility, busy traffic area at Gray Turnpike Exit on 1.90 acres next to Walgreens. Built with three phase power. Currently being used as a residence but could easily be converted to office space and retail. The additional land has development opportunities given its prime location. Ideally situated at an exit that provides access to the Sebago lakes region, and the communities heading toward the Western Mountains.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty
- Book / Page21637 / 310
- Waste Water DisposalPrivate Sewer, Septic Design Available, Septic Existing on Site
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Blowers, Direct Vent Furnace, Heat Pump, Hot Air, Hot Water, Multi-Zones, Radiant
- Heat FuelGas Bottled, Solar
- ElectricCircuit Breakers, Three Phase
- LocationBusiness District, Near Turnpike/Interstate
- Parking11 - 20 Spaces, On Site
- Changes Last CheckedSunday, December 4, 2022, 8:13 PM
- IDX Listing UpdatedSaturday, August 20, 2022, 7:36 AM
flagOpen House Mon, Dec 05, 2022, 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
Anne Erwin Sotheby's International Realty participates in MREIS' Maine Internet Data Exchange (Maine IDX) program, allowing us to display other Maine IDX Participants' listings. This website does not display complete listings. Certain listings of other real estate brokerage firms have been excluded.