436 South Main Andover
436 South Main, Andover ME 04216
Great commercial possibilities. 20+ acres. Multiple buildings on site. 60x40 main building - partial collapse of main building due to snow load last year, warehouse with loading dock, sawmill, livestock building and historical Post & Beam Oxford Fair Exhibition building built prior to WW2. Buildings have 480V three phase power, 600 amps and 400 amps. Property was original Oxford County Fairgrounds.
Listing Courtesy of Hebert Realty Group
- Map / Lot8 / 13
- Book / Page1280 / 269
- Waste Water DisposalPrivate Sewer
- ElectricCircuit Breakers, Fuses, Three Phase
- GasNo Gas
- SiteLevel, Right of Way, Wooded
- Parking11 - 20 Spaces
- RoadsGravel/Dirt, Private, Right of Way
- Changes Last CheckedSunday, November 27, 2022, 8:14 PM
- IDX Listing UpdatedFriday, November 20, 2020, 2:07 PM
Anne Erwin Sotheby's International Realty participates in MREIS' Maine Internet Data Exchange (Maine IDX) program, allowing us to display other Maine IDX Participants' listings. This website does not display complete listings. Certain listings of other real estate brokerage firms have been excluded.