405-418 Water Street Gardiner
405-418 Water Street, Gardiner ME 04345
This investment property features three buildings with tenants in place plus multiple vacant parcels used as overflow parking. This high visibility investment portfolio sits directly on Routes 201/9 and is conveniently located downtown among other Gardiner amenities and less than five minutes to the Maine Turnpike and I-295. 405 Water Street tenants include Family Dollar, Encompass Energy, Solomon Casket, and Lifetouch. 408-418 Water Street tenants include US Cellular, Sugar Bud Farm, The Bench, and Canton Restaurant.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty
- Listing Id1526975
- Book / Page3111;4757;2939;2952* / 0117;0011;0337;0029*
- Waste Water DisposalPublic Sewer
- Heat SystemHot Air
- Heat FuelOil
- ElectricCircuit Breakers
- GasNatural - At Street
- LocationBusiness District, Downtown, Near Shopping, Retail Strip
- Parking21+ Spaces, On Site, Other Parking
- Checked For UpdatesTuesday, January 31, 2023, 7:08 PM
- IDX Listing UpdatedThursday, January 19, 2023, 12:23 PM
Anne Erwin Sotheby's International Realty participates in MREIS' Maine Internet Data Exchange (Maine IDX) program, allowing us to display other Maine IDX Participants' listings. This website does not display complete listings. Certain listings of other real estate brokerage firms have been excluded.