393 Bar Harbor Road Trenton
393 Bar Harbor Road, Trenton ME 04605
Motivated sellers! Location, Location, Location! Situated on the Corridor of Route 3 en-route to Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park, this 24 acre Business location has a traffic count in excess of 3 million per year. Currently being operated as a Modular Home Retail business, with a spectacular 7 acre pond, the possibilities are endless. Once the home of a Water-Theme park, it could also be a lovely place to build quaint rental cottages on the shores of the pond. Cathedral ceilings enhance the main Office area with light and brightness. Two large storage outbuildings offer room to store supplies for whatever future business one might envision.
Listing Courtesy of Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate/The Masiello Group
- Book / Page4907 / 93 par
- Waste Water DisposalPrivate Sewer, Septic Existing on Site
- WaterPrivate, Well Existing on Site
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water
- Heat FuelOil
- ElectricCircuit Breakers
- ExteriorLog Siding, Other Exterior, Vinyl Siding
- LocationBus Line, Business District, Near Airport, Public Transport Access, Water Frontage, Water View
- Parking21+ Spaces
- Changes Last CheckedTuesday, December 6, 2022, 8:13 PM
- IDX Listing UpdatedTuesday, August 23, 2022, 9:47 AM
Anne Erwin Sotheby's International Realty participates in MREIS' Maine Internet Data Exchange (Maine IDX) program, allowing us to display other Maine IDX Participants' listings. This website does not display complete listings. Certain listings of other real estate brokerage firms have been excluded.