31-23 Palmer Way Dallas Plt
31-23 Palmer Way, Dallas Plt ME 04970
Located towards the end of a country road called Palmer Way, this 1.73 acre parcel sits on a gently sloping hillside in a quiet area of Dallas Plantation. This is a great location for family residence or ski cabin vacation get away located just 5 miles from Saddleback Mountain, and even closer to the lake and Evergreen Golf course . Take advantage of all the recreational opportunities in the area such as downhill & cross country skiing, hiking, sledding, 4 wheeling and of course hunting and fishing. Location allows for easy access to downtown and the 5 famous lakes of Rangeley for water activities and fine dining. Lot has underground power and has been recently surveyed for added value.
Listing Courtesy of Morton & Furbish Agency
- Map / Lot4 / 31-23
- Book / Page919 / 63
- Waste Water DisposalSeptic Needed
- WaterWell Needed on Site
- GasNo Gas
- SiteRolling/Sloping, Wooded
- LocationNear Golf Course, Near Shopping, Rural, Ski Resort, Subdivision
- ParkingNo Parking
- RoadsAssociation, Gravel/Dirt
- ViewScenic, Trees/Woods
- Neighborhood AssociationBlueberry Hill Acres Phase II Assoc.
- Neighborhood Association Fee$250 - Annually
- Changes Last CheckedFriday, December 2, 2022, 8:14 PM
- IDX Listing UpdatedWednesday, May 18, 2022, 1:31 PM
Anne Erwin Sotheby's International Realty participates in MREIS' Maine Internet Data Exchange (Maine IDX) program, allowing us to display other Maine IDX Participants' listings. This website does not display complete listings. Certain listings of other real estate brokerage firms have been excluded.