29 Grove Street Dexter
29 Grove Street, Dexter ME 04930
Investors take note of this opportunity. This building has many opportunities and is a unique opportunity Currently Main floor has many tenants and has been completely renovated. The 3rd floor is a blank slate with an open floor plan and beautiful flooring and architecture. The lower level is being used as cold storage to local business's. This building is completely sprinklered and main floor is ADA accessible. Endless possibility's.
Listing Courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Northeast Real Estate
- Book / Page13094 / 330
- Waste Water DisposalPublic Sewer
- Heat SystemDirect Vent Heater, Heat Pump
- Heat FuelElectric, Gas Bottled
- CoolingHeat Pump
- ElectricCircuit Breakers, Three Phase
- FloorsConcrete, Tile, Vinyl, Wood
- LocationDowntown, Near Shopping, Water View
- Parking21+ Spaces, Paved
- Changes Last CheckedWednesday, December 7, 2022, 3:43 PM
- IDX Listing UpdatedMonday, September 26, 2022, 3:00 PM
Anne Erwin Sotheby's International Realty participates in MREIS' Maine Internet Data Exchange (Maine IDX) program, allowing us to display other Maine IDX Participants' listings. This website does not display complete listings. Certain listings of other real estate brokerage firms have been excluded.