28 Albert Street Milo
28 Albert Street, Milo ME 04463
Small lot with big potential! Perfect location to build a small home, or have a mobile/module home. Property serviced by town water and sewer, electric pole with box/plug onsite. Short walk to local shopping and river front park. Short drive to Schoodic and Ebeemee lakes, and Katahdin Iron Works. The city of Bangor with all it's amenities is less than an hour away.
Listing Courtesy of Dewitt-Jones Realty
- Map / Lot14 / 143
- Book / Page2309 / 275
- Waste Water DisposalPublic Sewer
- ElectricOn Site
- GasNo Gas
- LocationIntown, Neighborhood, Rural
- Parking1 - 4 Spaces
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Recreational WaterLake/Fresh Water, Nearby
- Changes Last CheckedWednesday, December 7, 2022, 3:43 PM
- IDX Listing UpdatedFriday, May 13, 2022, 9:38 AM
Anne Erwin Sotheby's International Realty participates in MREIS' Maine Internet Data Exchange (Maine IDX) program, allowing us to display other Maine IDX Participants' listings. This website does not display complete listings. Certain listings of other real estate brokerage firms have been excluded.