13-29-05 Aspen Way Mount Desert
13-29-05 Aspen Way, Mount Desert ME 04660
Extraordinary undeveloped 12.68-acre parcel of mixed and mature growth, sloping grades and granite boulder and ridge formations. Cul-de-sac road frontage with existing aerial power source. Surveyed with multiple soils test sites. Potential for subdivision and mountain views. Eligibility for Somes Sound ocean access at the Somesville Landing. Deeded access over Sol Terre Lot 1 to the boundary of Acadia National Park at Round Pond with active trout/bass/pickerel/perch fishery. 625-square-foot deeded easement area near Acadia National Park boundary for the storage of recreational equipment. Nearby Ponds End at Long Pond with public beach and boat ramp. A rare opportunity for a pristine heritage acreage property in Mount Desert.
Listing Courtesy of LandVest, Inc.
- Listing Id1543292
- Map / Lot12 / 13-29-05
- Book / Page6823 / 175
- Waste Water DisposalSoil Test Available
- WaterWell Needed on Site
- ElectricNo Electric
- GasNo Gas
- DrivewayNo Driveway
- SiteCul-De-Sac, Wooded
- LocationNear Public Beach, Near Shopping, Near Town, Neighborhood, Subdivision
- ParkingNo Parking
- RoadsAssociation, Dead End, Paved
- ViewMountain(s), Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Recreational WaterNearby
- Neighborhood Association Fee$187 - Annually
- Checked For UpdatesTuesday, January 31, 2023, 9:38 AM
- IDX Listing UpdatedThursday, October 13, 2022, 11:56 AM
Anne Erwin Sotheby's International Realty participates in MREIS' Maine Internet Data Exchange (Maine IDX) program, allowing us to display other Maine IDX Participants' listings. This website does not display complete listings. Certain listings of other real estate brokerage firms have been excluded.