1060 cape Rosier Road Brooksville
1060 cape Rosier Road, Brooksville ME 04617
This tract of land has no restrictions. Waterfront is only minutes away with numerous walking trails and beaches to explore at your leisure. Cape Rosier peninsula is noted for being a peaceful, quiet sanctuary, also the Holbrook Island Sanctuary is very nearby. There is a stone wall at the end of the property line.
Listing Courtesy of Compass Point Real Estate, Inc.
- Map / Lot5 / 28A
- Book / Page3958 / 49
- Waste Water DisposalNone
- ElectricNo Electric
- SiteRolling/Sloping, Wooded
- Parking1 - 4 Spaces, On Site
- RoadsPaved, Public
- ViewMountain(s), Trees/Woods
- Recreational WaterNearby, Public
- Neighborhood AssociationNo
- Changes Last CheckedMonday, December 5, 2022, 3:43 PM
- IDX Listing UpdatedThursday, October 20, 2022, 9:47 AM
Anne Erwin Sotheby's International Realty participates in MREIS' Maine Internet Data Exchange (Maine IDX) program, allowing us to display other Maine IDX Participants' listings. This website does not display complete listings. Certain listings of other real estate brokerage firms have been excluded.